2011年9月27日星期二

Christian Louboutin Outlet-Where Were You

With all the recent recollections of 9/11, I'm compelled to share my own 9/11 experience.
It was a glorious morning in Cancun, the hottest no-holds-barred party town in Mexico.
I'm managing for a major Canadian Tour Operator living oceanfront at the Continental Plaza on the main strip. As I routinely prepared myself for another day of desk hours, incoming flights/outgoing passengers, tour sales, and briefings, I'm captivated by what's playing on TV... on every channel. Odd, I'm thinking to myself christian louboutin-pumps-outlet.
I turned the TV on only to check the weather for the day, seeing as how it was rainy season and there's always a high expectancy for tour cancellations or reimbursements from clients. But as I thumbed the remote flipping from channel to channel, I'm getting the same picture. A very tall building, where? I don't know, on fire and smoking like crazy. Is this a movie? I'm confused, not comprehending what the story is about, what I'm watching. Where is this? What's happening christian louboutin outlet?
On every station, in every language, I am drawn to the bottom left hand corner because it's flashing 'LIVE'. My world suddenly kicked into S-L-O-W motion as I realized "Oh my God, this is real!" And then, in awe I watched the 2nd plane hit the 2nd towerChristian outlet.
For a good 20 minutes, I sat mesmerized by the events playing over and over on the TV and realized that I was about to face a lot of people who's family, friends and loved ones were in New York or new someone who was. This day, 9/11, was going to be an interesting day.
As I numbly exited my room and headed for the lobby area of the Continental, you could hear a pin drop, a deafening silence coupled with the awestruck expressions of only one or two hotel employees visible.
Pumps outlet

没有评论:

发表评论