2011年9月29日星期四

Christian Louboutin Outlet-Turning Life Into Luxury

We all seek a safe, pleasurable life, or moment in life. We all seek an oasis of comfort, safety and well-being. Finding our own oasis is a quest, and it is a quest that is individual.
This article, on finding your own oasis, is really about you, so to confuse things, and to appear completely narcissistic, I want to start by talking about me. About what I regard as being important. About what my dreams are. About my beliefs. About the things I do. And, most significantly, about to whom I relate and love christian louboutin-pumps-outlet.
Actually, I intend to do very little of what I have just claimed. Quite simply, I approach life with a maximum focus on living it, and a minimal focus on owning it. I rent life. And my supplier makes no promises to me! That is the basis on which I operate. Do, feel and live christian louboutin outlet now! That is, be and do the best you can be, today.
What each of us deems to be "the best" is extremely subjective. However, there are a few very definite principles that should guide our direction. I would like, in this introductory article on "finding your oasis," to elaborate on those concepts, and help you to discover that idyllic spot - figurative or literal - in this world that is meant just for you. This quintet of canons are:
1) Know what is important to you. We evolve throughout our life, so what is important may change periodically. 2) Have a dream. Better yet, have dreams! 3) Believe in something, energetically. Stand up for your beliefs, too. 4) Live life, and do so with commitment Christian outlet. 5) Love life, and the things in it. Even love that which you hate.
I began by threatening to talk about me. I find that difficult, since I have been indoctrinated with the belief that I should always place others first, and that modesty requires that I not talk about myself. It is a belief that I have analysed, and found that, even though it was impregnated in me as a child, by my parents, it still remains true. That is the beauty of adulthood. I can choose to embrace or reject those tenets and moral imperatives that others hold to be absolute. I can make the choice as to what principles will guide my actions and thoughts. Pumps outlet is choice, in itself, that impacts on our drive to seek a sanctum or haven from the rest of the world.

没有评论:

发表评论